Learning about different Artists that have been part of our history and reason for change is a great way to feed your brain.
Almost everything we use today has a type of Artist involvement.
There are Artists who design labels and graphics to the Artists who preform and offer us an entertaining moments such as in movies and plays.
Literary Artists write books and content to read, creating amazing images and places to go to, with in our own minds.
Pablo Picasso was a man of significant influence in how we create today. His impact is still in effect, and will always be.
Here is some information to help you learn more about him!
Did you know that Pablo Picasso was…
1. Born in 1881, in Spain.
2. Studied painting, drawing, sculpture, printmaking and ceramics.
3. Lived the majority of his life in France.
4. Was widely known for a variety of styles.
5. Co-founded the Cubist movement.
6. Some of his most famous works are the proto-Cubist Les Demoiselles d’Avignon (1907) and Guernica (1937).
7. During the first decade of the 20th century his style changed as he experimented with different theories, techniques, and ideas.
8. Picasso’s Abstract work took the world by surprise, changing former views on how an Artist was to create.
9. Pablo was a passionate and devoted Artist, always willing to try different techniques and concepts.
10. Currently, his work is highly sought after and enjoyed by people all over the world.